The 3rd ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip
May 10-13, 2009, San Diego, CA
Venue: The Westin Gaslamp Quarter, downtown San Diego
NOCS is the premier event dedicated to interdisciplinary research on on-chip communication technology, architecture, design methods and applications, bringing together scientists and engineers working on NoC innovations from inter-related research communities, including computer architecture, networking, circuits and systems, embedded systems, and design automation.
- 09-15-2009: NOCS 2010 will be held in Grenoble, France,
during May 3-6, 2010.
The NOCS 2010 website
is now active, and here is the
preliminary Call for Papers.
- 06-18-2009: The winner of the best paper award:
BiNoC: A Bidirectional NoC Architecture with Dynamic Self-Reconfigurable Channel
Ying-Cherng Lan*, Shih-Hsin Lo*, Yueh-Chi Lin*, Yu-Hen Hu**, Sao-Jie Chen*
*National Taiwan University, **University of Wisconsin
- 05-14-2009: The keynote and banquet talk slides have been posted.
- 05-13-2009: The tutorial slides have been posted.
- 05-04-2009: Instructions for posters have been posted.
- 04-20-2009: Early conference registration deadline is today (Pacific Time).
Please book today to take advantage of the reduced rates.
- 04-20-2009: The Cut-Off Date for the Special Conference Hotel Rate at the
Westin Gaslamp has been
extended to April 27, 2009, but please book your hotel as soon as possible.
- 03-31-2009: The Conference Registration site is now available.
- 03-31-2009: The special hotel conference rate on the
conference registration site
is good for May 6-15 2009 reservations.
- 03-30-2009: The Tutorials page is online.
- 03-25-2009: The Call for Demos is online.
- 03-24-2009: The Preliminary Technical Program
is now posted.
- 03-17-2009: We are delighted to announce that we have three
very exciting keynote speakers for NOCS 2009:
Dr. Ivo Bolsens (Sr. VP and CTO, Xilinx, Inc.),
Dr. Andrew Chien (VP and Director of Research, Intel Corp.), and
Prof. Anant Agarwal (Professor at MIT and CTO at Tilera Corp.).
- 03-17-2009: The Hotel
Reservation Site is now open. Please make your hotel reservation as soon as possible to get the special conference hotel rate. The conference registration site will be open shortly.
|Abstract registration deadline January 23, 2009 (hard deadline, 11:59pm PST)
|Full paper submission deadline January 30, 2009 (hard deadline, 11:59pm PST)
|Proposals for tutorials, special sessions, and panels January 30, 2009
|Notification of acceptance March 13, 2009
|Final version due April 6, 2009
|Advance registration deadline April 20, 2009
|Hotel reservation deadline April 27, 2009
|Symposium May 10-13, 2009
||University of California, San Diego|
||Carnegie Mellon University|
||Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden|
||Arizona State University|
||University of Karlsruhe, Germany|
||University of Ferrara, Italy|
||NXP Semiconductors & TU Delft, Netherlands|
Sponsored by the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society, Council for EDA,
ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Architecture (SIGARCH),
ACM Special Interest Group on Embedded Systems (SIGBED),
ACM Special Interest Group on Design Automation (SIGDA),
and Silistix, Inc.